COVID Hotline: 765.997.8610
Health and Wellness
- Taylor University Health Center: 765.770.0650 (option #4, select “Jennifer Bosley” or TU Health Clinic). Face-to-face and virtual appointments are available.
- Taylor University Counseling Center: email@example.com; 765.998.5222
- Counseling Center resources including breathing techniques
- Campus Pastor, Jon Cavanagh: firstname.lastname@example.org; 765.998.5360
- Chapel Livestream
- Discipleship Resources: email@example.com; 765.998.4924
- Lucid Lab (at TU Health Center)
- CVS and Walgreens. Students need to register online prior to testing at CVS or Walgreens.
- Vaccines are available at the Upland Family Pharmacy (Johnson & Johnson on Tues-Thur; Moderna on Wednesday). You do not need to schedule ahead of time.
- Walk-in vaccines are also available at CVS in Gas City and Marion and at Meijer in Marion.
Meals in Quarantine and Isolation
- Meals are ordered through the Eatable App and delivered by DC.
- Contact Stephanie Haggard for meal questions: firstname.lastname@example.org; 765.998.537
Maintenance and Housekeeping for the Dome / Haak
- Mon. – Fri, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm: 765.998.5307
- After Hours: 765.667.0414