Taylor University officials continue to meet regularly to prepare for all scenarios. Please know we continue to monitor the situation. (Updated June 29, 2021))
Each class will be different. When a student needs to isolate or quarantine, he/she needs to communicate with the professor for details and guidelines. (Updated July 1, 2021)
Any concerns about course work should be directed to your professor. If you have a chronic illness that is impacting your ability to complete your work, contact the Academic Enrichment Center. (Updated July 1, 2021)
Students will need to connect with their academic advisor for details on their specific situation. (Updated July 1, 2021)
Academic Enrichment Center (AEC) services can be found on the Taylor website at: https://www.taylor.edu/offices/academic-enrichment-center/index.shtml. (Updated July 1, 2021)
Yes, study abroad programs are offered. All students and employees will be required to have the COVID-19 vaccination. If students travel throughout the semester or between semesters internationally, they should report their travel to the COVID Hotline.
(Updated June 29, 2021)
- Update: August 31, 2021Dear Taylor campus community, First, we are so pleased to welcome you back to campus. As always, the PeRT team isContinue reading “Update: August 31, 2021”
- August 20, 2021Dear Campus Community, As we eagerly anticipate the start of the fall semester, we acknowledge the rising number of Covid-19Continue reading “August 20, 2021”
- Update: July 2ndDear Taylor Community, Preparations for the fall semester continue across campus. While we look forward to a return to “businessContinue reading “Update: July 2nd”
- Update: April 16, 2021Taylor employees and all students (including out of state residents and internationals students) will have access to the first roundContinue reading “Update: April 16, 2021”
- Update: April 5, 2021While the State of Indiana mask mandate ends April 6, Grant County health officials have extended the mask mandate forContinue reading “Update: April 5, 2021”
Subscribe for Updates
Get new and updated content delivered directly to your inbox.